LET’S GET TO WORK!
EVENT: FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS ACTION NIGHT
Thursday, August 4 – 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Orange Library, 31975 Chagrin Blvd, Pepper Pike
ANOTHER BAD WEEK IN WASHINGTON
- 209 House Republicans vote against abortion rights
- 205 House Republicans vote against protecting interstate travel for reproductive care
- 195 House Republicans vote against protecting contraception access
- 157 House Republicans vote against marriage equality
- 208 House Republicans voted against reporting white supremacists in the U.S. Army
- 169 House Republicans voted against an active shooter alert system
- 193 House Republicans voted against lowering the cost of insulin
- 192 House Republicans voted against $28 million for baby formula
- 207 House Republicans voted against the oil and gas gouging bill
- 174 House Republicans voted against veterans benefits
In the News
Organization Beats Goal of 35 Signatures..by 415! The Chagrin Gateway Democrats—a collection of progressive activists from Chagrin Falls, Orange, Pepper Pike, Moreland Hills, Bentleyville, Woodmere and Hunting Valley launched a weekend petition gathering effort in...
In Ohio, a coalition of women’s rights advocates, health care professionals, and community leaders have been working hard to put a constitutional amendment on the ballot that would protect reproductive health care rights for women.
MAGA Republicans JD Vance, Patrick Fischer, Samuel Alito and Mike DeWine can’t stop tripping over themselves. Catch up on this week’s news.