LET’S GET TO WORK!
EVENT: FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS ACTION NIGHT
Thursday, August 4 – 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Orange Library, 31975 Chagrin Blvd, Pepper Pike
ANOTHER BAD WEEK IN WASHINGTON
- 209 House Republicans vote against abortion rights
- 205 House Republicans vote against protecting interstate travel for reproductive care
- 195 House Republicans vote against protecting contraception access
- 157 House Republicans vote against marriage equality
- 208 House Republicans voted against reporting white supremacists in the U.S. Army
- 169 House Republicans voted against an active shooter alert system
- 193 House Republicans voted against lowering the cost of insulin
- 192 House Republicans voted against $28 million for baby formula
- 207 House Republicans voted against the oil and gas gouging bill
- 174 House Republicans voted against veterans benefits
In the News
MAGA Republicans JD Vance, Patrick Fischer, Samuel Alito and Mike DeWine can’t stop tripping over themselves. Catch up on this week’s news.
The Chagrin Gateway Democrats mourn the passing of Debi Samad Thomas, a lifetime activist and champion of progressive causes.
Local and national news outlets continue to discuss the outrageous comments of Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost and Governor Mike DeWine.