Chagrin Gateway Dems Newsletter: 7/21/22
LET’S GET TO WORK!
EVENT: FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS ACTION NIGHT
Thursday, August 4 – 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Orange Library, 31975 Chagrin Blvd, Pepper Pike
ANOTHER BAD WEEK IN WASHINGTON
- 209 House Republicans vote against abortion rights
- 205 House Republicans vote against protecting interstate travel for reproductive care
- 195 House Republicans vote against protecting contraception access
- 157 House Republicans vote against marriage equality
- 208 House Republicans voted against reporting white supremacists in the U.S. Army
- 169 House Republicans voted against an active shooter alert system
- 193 House Republicans voted against lowering the cost of insulin
- 192 House Republicans voted against $28 million for baby formula
- 207 House Republicans voted against the oil and gas gouging bill
- 174 House Republicans voted against veterans benefits
In the News
Chagrin Gateway Dems Newsletter: 12/10/20
With the 2022 races right around the corner (including Governor and U.S. Senate), the Chagrin Gateway Democrats invite you to spend an evening discussing the future of Ohio and the nation with Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley.
Georgia Action Project
It's Time to Fill the Gap in the Senate! The morning the networks called the race, and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris secured their place in history, our mighty club called on you to keep fighting and help us flip two close U.S. Senate seats in Georgia—two seats that...
Chagrin Gateway Dems Newsletter: 11/7/20
You've Made History in America President-Elect Joe Biden and Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris have received more votes for president and vice president than any other candidates in U.S. election history, with more than 74.5 million tallied as of this morning. They...